New to site?


Lost password? (X)

Already have an account?



M.Phil Clinical Psychology Entrance

HomeM.Phil Clinical Psychology Entrance


If you want to be a Clinical Psychologist you need to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology after MA in Psychology or M.Sc. in Psychology  and if you want to be Counselling Psychologist, Child Psychologist, Industrial Psychologist ..etc. then you may start your career  after MA  in Psychology.

M.Phil is a very specialized, hospital- based degree for those candidates who want  to pursue  their careers as clinical psychologists. This is a two year full time course and  it is radically different from M.Phil Psychology (1.5 year programme). This course is very popular because RCI provides license  after the complletion of this course. We present, here under, the names of  few reputed  institutions in the country Sri Ramachandra University (Tamil Nadu), Institute of Mental Health (Chennai),NIMHANS (Bangalore), Central institute of Psychiatry  (Ranchi), University of Calcutta(Kolkata), IHBAS(New Delhi), Gautam Budhha  University(Noida),  Amity University(Noida), Ram Manohar Lohia (Delhi), Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences (Haryana), Gujarat Forensic Sciences  University (Gujarat), King George’s Medical University (Uttar Pradesh), Post Graduate Institute of  Behavioral  and Medical Sciences(Raipur), Regional Institute of Medical Sciences(Imphal), Manipal College of Allied Health Sciences (Karnataka),), Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh.