The College Mental Health Program is ideal for:
• College or university students who are struggling with a mental illness
• Friends worried about a peer who is receiving treatment in a psychiatric hospital
• Parent of a college student who is struggling with a mental illness or adjustment to campus life
• Mental health professionals interested in learning more about Counselling Chennai resources for college students
• College or university administrators concerned about supporting students more effectively through practice, policy and programming
When students have mental health crises, parents often feel overwhelmed and unsure about how to help. Frequently, parents need help addressing their adult child’s mental health and educational needs simultaneously. The College Mental Health Program is dedicated to also providing support for parents during these challenging times.